10 af Bastardens yndlingsfilm

1. Smoke 



Ruby McNutt: you didn't write to me for over a year. What was I supposed to think?
Auggie Wren: yeah well, I lost my pen. By the time I got a new one, I was clean outa paper.








2. Taxi Driver


Travis Bickle: Loneliness has followed me my whole life, everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm Gods lonely man









3. Casablanca


Yvonne: where were you last Night.
Rick: that's so long ago, I don't remember.
Yvonne: will I see you tonight? 
Rick: I never make plans that far ahead.







4. North by Northwest


Eva Kendall: (Hanging by their fingers from Mount Rushmore) What happened with your first two marriages
Roger Thornhill: my wifes divorced me.
Eva Kendall: why?
Roger Thornhill: they said I led too dull a life.






5. Babettes Gæstebud


Tungen, denne forunderlige lille muskel, der for mennesker betyder ære, hæder og gode gerninger, men også utæmmelig ondskab og dødelig gift.









6. De Fem Benspænd


Jørgen Leth: jeg tror desværre ikke at det bliver noget lort.










7. The Big Lebowski

Jesus Quintana: you ready to be fucked, man? I see you rolled your way into the semis. Dios mio, man. Liam and me, we're gonna fuck you up.
The Dude: yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Jesus Quintana: let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click".
The Dude: Jesus.
Jesus Quintana: you said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus.
Walter Sobchak: eight-year-olds, Dude.



8. Wall-E


Captain: I don't want to survive! I want to live!










9. Apocalypse Now 


Willard: I was going to the worst place in the world and I didn't even know it yet. Weeks away and hundreds of miles up a river that snaked through the war like a main circuit cable plugged straight into Kurtz. It was no accident that I got to be the caretaker of Colonel Walter E. Kurtz's memory any more than being back in Saigon was an accident. There is no way to tell his story without telling my own. And if his story really is a confession, Then so is mine.






10. Alien


Ellen Ripley: final report, the commercial Star-ship Nostromo. Third officer reporting. The other members of the crew - Kane, Lambert, Parker, Brett, Ash, and Captain Dallas, are dead. Cargo and ship destroyed. I should reach the frontier within six weeks. With a little luck the network will pick me up. This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off.